Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Reaction to my 5 Strenghts

1 Humor and playfulness
2 Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
3 Social intelligence
4 Forgiveness and mercy
5 Perspective (wisdom)

Humor and playfulness, I know is my strongest point even before this test. Also social intelligence, thus I know where the line i should not cross is. Humor and social intelligence go together as the humor will become hurtful if you do not know that you have crossed the border line. Critical thinking? Physics!! I'm doing pretty well in physics compared to others. Wisdom and forgiveness assists in social intelligence.

Ironically my weakest strenghts also reflect my own judgements. From the start, I have absolutely no sense in art. I also have no faith in God, or any divine being. Maybe it is because of all the science and technology around us. Thus subjective things are ignored. One is definately because it cannot be proven. And two we have never experience anything of that sort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home