Tuesday, November 28, 2006

3 Good Things + Random Acts of Kindness

The random acts of kindness? Well I kind of do that everyday before this experiment. However, if we think before we act, it is no longer random. Thus these things should come to us like reflexes. Habits do not work.


The three good things made me oversleep today. I don't feel any happier, or do I wake up fresher than usual. The things I thought about were: I got a really good grade in my physics test. I studied before this test, thus I feel I deserve this good grade. The rest I cannot remember.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Maytee. Lets see how you go over the long term.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Pun said...

Be Happy, Maytee.
May the force of happiness be with you!!!!!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home